Friday, March 18, 2005

Painting like a turtle

It feels soooo good to be painting again, however I must go about it ever so slowly
taking lots of breaks whether I want to or not, and I usually hate taking breaks. It's funny how much you realize when you force yourself to change your routine a little. Stepping back frequently really does give you a better prospective on how your painting is coming along, you muddle in it less. You look at it as a whole rather than a small piece by piece puzzle, that's fine to do in the process but it SO important to step away and take it in as a whole constantly... I know I've heard that for years!!!! but don't do it enough.
I think I'll start on the hair today, I'll tie my own up on top of my head and go down to my studio! Have a great day ~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...