Sunday, March 27, 2005

Lift us from the Drizzle....

We celebrated this special day under dark and drizzly skies with a delightful
brunch at Marie Callendar's. I can never get enough of her corn bread w/ honey- butter
and the infamous potato chedder soup. My daughter is nearly 15 now but I still insist on giving her a chocolate Easter Bunny each year, she hasn't protested it yet... :-)
My little Pug has a hotspot on her neck that is driving her mad so I constructed a
barrier of plaid fabric w/ a make shift harness that wraps around her fat little belly to hold it in place. She looks so ridiculous, like a Scotchish Pooch and hates me for doing this but it's working !!! We'll try anything to get her from scratching those sore spots. I should post a pic of her in all her agony, poor Baby...
I know I'm straying from my artistic endeavors downstairs but I know I will be down there tomorrow wrapping things up.
Happy Easter to All

xoxo :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...