Thursday, March 03, 2005

Another Lovely Day

I love this time of year when you are so desperate for spring that even the slightest hint of it makes you happy. I see the Red Bud are now blooming and the
Daffodils are raising there sweet faces to the sun. Wish I could convince Mother Nature to get the ball rolling a little quicker, yes I'm one of those people that like to open their Christmas gifts before the Christmas. Not very good about waiting for things.
Today was a special day, coming into more realizations... Personal internal journeys are so incredible when you let reality/imagination take hold. I just wish that humanity would have been given a clearer definition hundreds of years ago, to the true meaning of the word imagination.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...