Saturday, March 19, 2005

My painting thoughts and raging headache

Going out for drinks with friends and eating very little last night, Bad Idea Butterfly.... I always forget how crummy a hang over can be even the little ones.
I was up at 3 am wondering about the painting, my ref pic's are really not so good,
one is a quick sketch I did of her and the other is just a poor quality photo-copied black & white. I'm going to try and get my other computer monitor set up next to my painting
table so I can have quick access to my ref photo's of her. It'll be nice to have it sitting right there next to me since all my pic's I want to paint and are all online. Okay... time for an intense cup of Joe to get rid of this hangover!!!! Damn, and the guilt riddened Burger King Whopper,always seems to settle the hangover blues :-) Can't wait to get back downstairs to take a peek at her again. Wish it would stop drizzling outside.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...