Saturday, March 05, 2005

I tell ya....

Why is it that every time I climb away from this desk I bump my damn knee and end up
limping around like a fool for the next three days ?!??? Whatever happened to moving with the grace of a gazelle ? I guess that idea left when I had to hide my high heels from myself... I miss those things, but love how my happy feet are feeling once again. Two things you really want to hang onto in life, healthy feet & a healthy back !
I've decided to try my first collage, a little of pop arty flavor. It's a lady in a red
oriental dress. I used a chiffon fabric and made a scarf out of the rest. Not sure which I'm gonna like better the scarf or the painting. I also put my final coat of varnish on the "Bamboo & the Moon" I'm liking all that REDDD on the sides. I'll post it soon when I can get a clear shot of it with my tempermental Olympus digital.
That little devil gives me alot of grief but also a whole lot of magic too. I guess
one more example of that good ole thing we call balance in what we do...

Have a wonderful Saturday nite and remember
when in doubt always choose Joy !!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...