Saturday, February 05, 2005

The sun peered through the smoke filled sky this morning, over the distant mountains, I wonder why the smoke has been so unrelenting, it's lingers through
out the afternoon... makes for a pretty sunset though. :-)

I've been downstairs rearranging my studio again, it's funny viewing some of my old
work I thought of as bombs, now I think they may still hold potential. I remember reading long ago, never to throw away any you do, even if you hate it. There is still a good learning experience there no matter how painful it is to look at, lol.
I'd like to go back and finish a few of those lonesome attempts. Maybe breathe a
little life into them.

My beloved fish "Zula" died yesterday, he always greeted me every morning as I poured
my first cup of coffee, he was special because I named him before I truly knew what his name meant. I buried him under my favorite tree, hoping to continue to enjoy him by nourshing it and watching it grow

Always choose Joy,
Cindy Lee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...