Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Sleeps with Butterflies ~

Just made a wonderful discovery this evening, Tori Amos has released her new album
"The Beekeeper". I love her song " Sleeps with Butterflies" I'm previewing it tonight online, very nice indeed. It always
makes me happy when I have some new music to paint by. It reminds me of a Dear Friend that I miss so much...

I've been working on a few simple sketches, just letting the mind wander a bit, it's
funny what comes out when you do that. I've been thinking about painting some of those things I see on the big screen behind those two eyelids of mine, but not quite ready, plus I'm still trying to find out what it all means. Lots of faces, eyes, geometric symbols lately. They always come in much more vivid if I just quit trying so hard to see them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...