Friday, April 01, 2005

No wonder my mouth is watering.....

Dinner is in the oven, and I've got a beautiful glass of Chardonnay sitting beside me this evening. Trying to entice me to gather up the Mr. to take us out dancing tonight, I think I've got him convinced :-))

I'm calling the painting pretty much finished, the light I've been photographing her isn't very good, she looks much better in the right light, doesn't everyone though ?? :-) I am so jazzed to begin my new piece, it's somewhat of a self-portrait, just the other side of me. I am fascinated by the gorgeous paintings of J Lipking for such a young lot, he certainly knows how to paint a booty very well.
Enough said before I get myself into trouble, that Chard is going to all the right spots tonight. Have a lovely weekend, I think I'm going to Chico tomorrow if tonights happy feet don't get me trouble. :-)

Happy Painting xoxox

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...