Thursday, April 21, 2005

I have a dear friend that is expecting a baby in a couple months, I'm working on a baby blanket for her soon to be baby girl. That satin stuff is tough to sew on BTW, should of went flannel but it just doesn't have the same feel or effect. I'm 1/2 way there I think... should have went easier on the lace too. I'll post a pic.


This little parrot I love, I met him in Puerto Vallarta while my daughter was swimming with the dolphins at a resort for kids. He was so patient with me while I shot 10 or so pic's of him. The local birds always FReAk OuT ~'~ when I point a camera at them, I think it must be something instinctual for them to take off when
something with a hole on the end is pointed their way... Perhaps ancesterial coding ???---"Dead birds can't fly anymore if someone points a gun at you so fly"--- They didn't mention the good stuff to "hold still for camera shots", that could immortalize them forever. :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...